Objectives of the Job:
1. Execute the package under his responsibility independently.
2. Ensure the tasks on time delivery of the deliverables with high quality and customer satisfaction.
3. Support project team to approach customer and improve customers’ satisfaction.
4. Support team/project members to get integrated into the organization.
1. Learn Automotive development process during project
2. Learn EE development process during project
3. Learn EE component development
4. Learn software programming.
5. Learn CAD design if position need.
1. Bachelor degree or above, E/E, automotive, computer or related majority for EE topic, and mechanical major for CAD engineer.
2. Good knowledge on automotive areas is preferred.
3. Internship experience in OEM or tier 1 supplier is preferred
4. Familiar with different computer application software such as: CATIA, PREEvision
5. Good MS office skills: excel, word, power point, etc...
6. Self-motivation, open mind, good communication skills
7. Hard working and be patient.
8. Good English language skills: read, write, listen and speak