The Chief Control Office (CCO) plays an important role in enabling the bank to operate within its risk appetite, by ensuring efficient and effective risk and control management.
The CCO achieves this by providing operational risk and control expertise, conducting high quality reviews of the bank＇s control environment, conducting end to end control assurance reviews on key controls, maintaining robust risk governance focused on material risk and issues, and evolving a culture of continuous and consistent risk management.
Risk Activities Assurance Officer is responsible for assessing the result of the sales activities which are aligned with the Operation Risk Management Framework and related procedures adhered by respective team(s).
1. Responsible for enforcing the sales activities guidelines and monitoring the sales performance
2. Feedback to management to identify regulatory & internal policy changes for continuous risk identification and control monitoring.
3. Ensure the quality of deliverables through regular process checks and review of output, and apply adequate professional judgement and expertise in daily work
4. The Sales Performance Officer should ensure the sales activities review are conducted and documented in line with the HSBC Operation Risk Management Framework
5. Success in this role will be dependent on the role holder’s ability to follow the process and identify any issues related to the sales activities including the regular updates and support to the onshore senior Manager.
1. Fulltime College/Graduation from recognized universities
2.Good command of written and spoken Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese) and English
3. Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with various stakeholders
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
HSBC is one of the leading banking and financial services organisations in the world. In 70 countries and territories serving around 37 million customers, we connect customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper. We help people to fulfil their hopes and dreams and realise their ambitions by providing award-winning advisory, products and services.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology provides essential operational services, IT and technical support to help HSBC function effectively and improve our customer service.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Who we look for
We have exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates and experienced professionals to join our talented IT team and ensure HSBC realises its ambition to be the world’s leading and most respected international bank. We are looking for people who are dependable, open to different ideas and cultures and enjoy being part of a team.
In return, we will help develop your skills through structured programmes, training and on-the-job experiences to meet your career ambitions. We offer comprehensive, market-competitive pay and benefits as well as programmes and plans to assist employees in building and protecting their financial security.
If you are interested in working with the teams that develop, implement and support the technology that keeps HSBC functioning effectively, we hope to hear from you.