招聘说明： 特别提示：同学们在应聘时，如遇到用人单位“收取押金/扣押证件/收取任何费用”以及提出不正当面试要求等不规范招聘的情况，请立刻中止应聘，并将该情况告知就业指导中心（62332010）或学院就业专任教师。 第三方机构未经我校允许擅自转载或变更信息未能及时更新及提醒毕业生，导致相关后果的，学校不承担相关责任。
As a technical support engineer, you will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
· Diagnose and resolve technical issues involving Authentication and Authorization parts of Azure AAD, MS.
· Research required information using available resources;
· Follow standard processes and procedures;
· Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
· Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
· Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
· Passion for the cloud service industry;
· Proper phone etiquette;
· Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately in both Chinese and English;
· Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
· Multi-tasking capabilities;
· Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality
· Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates.
· Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
· Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
· Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
· Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
· Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions.