World-class approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Finance Development Trainee in our Finance team in Xiamen/Shanghai/Beijing.
The candidate is expected to execute and develop reports within collections domain of Finance Service Support and be the central point of contact for all reporting activities for specific geographic areas.
· 4 rotation roles among CFO org; Interactions and reporting responsibilities to senior management and executives
· Statistical supporting, planning, budgeting and forecasting, Process improvements and supporting sales programs
· Building analytical models, and predictive models using data analytics, OPEX analysis and planning
· Internal controls compliance, investor analysis and market studies
· Collaborating with other team member to achieve goal
· Finance, Accounting/Business /Data analyst/Operation/Management or related major students, currently pursuing a master-degree
· Expect to graduate between Sep 2021 to June 2022
· Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese, the third language is a plus
· Engagement skills & Global experience
· Please state your GPA in your resume