1. To propose and establish in vitro assays & in vivo models for projects related to neuronal diseases, including but not limited to AD, PD, HD, Stroke, HD, epilepsy etc.;
2. To conduct in vitro assays, including but not limited to biochemistry & cellular, for candidates’ evaluation & screening;
3. To analyse the data from in vitro & in vivo experiments and generate experimental reports;
4. To discuss & explain the experimental set up and results with group members for decision making;
5. To share expertise’ opinions in neuroscience based on the knowledge, experiences & readings in this field.
1. PhD degree, or M.Sc. degree with 3 years experiences (industry experience is preferred), in neuroscience, or pharmacology, pathology, physiology, biochemistry, biology etc. with a project related to neuroscience;
2. Good track (minimum 3 years) bench work record of research in neuroscience;
3. Solid hands on experience in biochemistry and/or cellular assays, with basic statistical knowledge on data analysis;
4. In vivo experience is preferred, but not required.