1. Design, synthesize and perform purification of novel peptide-based molecules to achieve desired pharmacological properties;
2. Plan and execute laboratory experiment to generate novel biopharmaceuticals including peptide synthesis and protein chemical modification;
3. Characterize peptide or protein-based biopharmaceuticals using UPLC, LC-MS and other relevant biophysical techniques;
4. Collaborate with colleagues at the multidisciplinary project team to advance early stage drug discovery project;
5. Keep up with recent literature and other technological advance in the peptide medicinal chemistry field.
1. Ph.D degree in peptide chemistry/organic chemistry with 2 years of relevant experience in an industrial or postdoctoral setting;
2. Prior experience in the design and synthesis of peptide libraries and performing peptide structure-activity relationship study;
3. Prior experience in small molecule organic synthesis is an advantage;
4. Must be familiarized with standard peptide characterization techniques including but not limited to: HPLC, UPLC, SEC and LC-MS;
5. Must be able to work on project of multidisciplinary nature, with strong work ethics and ambition to learn and take responsibility;
6. Strong communication and teamwork skills.