WorldQuant is a quantitative asset management firm founded in 2007 and currently has over 600 employees globally. We develop and deploy systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes in global markets, utilizing a proprietary research platform and risk management process.
We are seeking Software Engineers to develop, maintain, and improve proprietary software to efficiently manage various types of financial market data and to facilitate quantitative investment research.
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
· Process and analyze financial market data
· Build software systems that manage huge amount of data efficiently and can facilitate effective quantitative analysis and research, develop utility tools that can further automate the software development, testing and deployment workflow
· Provide technical support on data related issues for global researchers, including diagnosing root causes of technical problems and proposing solutions for developers.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields, Master’s degree is a plus.
· Experience in designing and building Web applications is desirable
· Experience in working with financial market data is a plus
· Possess core technical skills, including the following:
o C/C++ (required)
o UNIX/Linux (required)
o Perl/Python/PHP/JS (desirable)
o Database Administration/Programing (desirable)
o Knowledge/experience in generic programming and algorithms (STL/boost) (desirable)
· Be dedicated and self-disciplined with a strong work ethic and be willing to help others
· Be proactive and possess good communication skills within a team environment
Position based in Beijing or Shanghai, China.
Interested and qualified candidates please send resumes to WQChinajobs.bj@.