· Responsible for the tactical sourcing of direct materials for the factory. Collaborate with direct materials strategic sourcing function to leverage company spend to acquire direct supplies at the optimum cost and quality as required by the factory for its ongoing smooth functioning.
· Ensure that all requisitions and other purchase documents comply with established processes, policies and procedures.
· Review supplier capabilities, pricing and secure the most favorable pricing and delivery schedules available.
· Tracking supplier status and expedite open orders delivery and quality improvement.
· Implement ideas for cost savings and tracking existing saving opportunity progress, drive saving result.
· Maintain office/SAP files and computer records to show history, price, status, etc. of all materials and transactions.
· Maintain monthly reports.
· Identify opportunities for process improvements.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business equivalent.
· Purchasing certification or advanced degree is considered a plus.
· Familiar with all computer tools, SAP skill and capable of generating detailed reports.
· Teamwork spirit and strong coordination ability
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Willing to travel.
· Can work under pressure.