– Work on software architecture, write, test and debug embedded C code according to software requirement specification and the defined process;
– Maintain lab apparatus and do some electronics and electrics tests;
– Support software team on other testing duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONs & EXPERIENCE
– Current undergraduate or postgraduate student in EE, CS, Automation or related majors;
– Good command of English speaking and writing;
– Proficient in C/C++ coding;
– Knowledge of MATLAB / Simulink/ State flow is preferred;
– Basic knowledge of electronic engineering and experienced in operating oscilloscope, multimeter and power supplier;
– Project experience in design, development & test of embedded software is preferred;
– Positive and strong team working spirit;
– Strong attention to detail-orientation;
– Self-motivated and accountable for assigned tasks;
– At least 3 days per week
We are an international joint venture formed by two equal partners, both strong technology companies: OSRAM and Continental. We are based in Munich, with around 1,500 employees at 16 locations worldwide. We combine modern lighting technologies with electronics and software to offer an extensive portfolio of smart, innovative lighting solutions for the automotive industry.