1. Responsible for leading the scientific, technical and operational efforts of DMPK for peptide/protein discovery projects;
2. Direct internal and external DMPK studies including experiment design, routine DMPK studies, troubleshooting and issue management for the given peptide/protein discovery projects;
3. Designing and working with CROs on biotransformation and transporter studies and interpretation/communication with project teams as needed;
4. Establish internal discovery ADME/DMPK platform and participate in IND documentation.
1. Ph.D in pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacokinetics or a related fields with at least;
2. Demonstrated expertise in UPLC, SEC, LC/MS and other analytical techniques， with strong theoretical knowledge and practical expertise;
3. Demonstrated expertise in drug discovery, DMPK/ADME, biotransformation, transporter and PK/PD studies for new chemical entity including peptide, protein and antibodies;
4. Experience in experiment design, data analysis and interpretation;
5. Excellent communication and collaboration skills.