· Safety Training program: assist the review, consolidation and tracking of safety
training completion for the site.
· Safety Walk: follow up on safety walk schedule, capturing feedbacks from safety
dialogues, finding consolidation and closure tracking and report.
· Safety Communications: support all assigned safety communications e.g. safety
newsletter scheduling, materials consolidation and publication in a monthly
basis; safety metrics updates and safety corner materials update.
· VR training: Support VR training deployment.
· Assist the organization and execution of scheduled EHS events e.g. Health Campaign,
Health Talk sessions, etc.
· Support local regulatory compliance tracking and validation of compliance activities.
· Y2022 or Y2023 graduates with major in Safety, Chemistry, Environment Engineering or
· Can work 3-4 days per week for more than 6 months.
· Passionate on EHS management.
· Proficient in English and communications.
· Experience in organizing or coordinating events.