About Boehringer Ingelheim Management Trainee (MT) Program
At Boehringer Ingelheim, we know that we will only grow as a company if we grow our most important resource – our talents. The Boehringer Ingelheim Management Trainee (MT) Program is a robust and fast-track development program specially designed to hire young potential talents, expedite their career development, and grow them to be our future leaders.
Objective of Target Position
To implement the sourcing strategy for the local categories in line with the overall Boehringer Ingelheim sourcing strategy to constantly increase productivity, optimise the external global spend,reduce costs.
What We Offer
- Tailor-made and well-structured rotations for each individual MT to help you deeply understand the business and build core capabilities in a 2-year time period
- Challenging and meaningful projects with on-going guidance and feedback to bring you the real experience of the business world with exposure & responsibility
- Dedicated senior leaders will act as your career mentorship to support your development as a future business leader
- Diversified training & learning activities throughout the program to support your continuous development
- Continued post program assignments
- Cross-country assignments to strengthen global mindset
What We Are Looking For
- Excellent 2021 MBA fresh graduates, major in Business Management, Finance/Economics, Engineering are preferred
- Proficient English
- Strong passion for success & willingness to progress, innovative thinking, good emotional intelligence, and agile learning ability
Join us to grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives