About Boehringer Ingelheim Management Trainee (MT) Program
At Boehringer Ingelheim, we know that we will only grow as a company if we grow our most important resource – our talents. The Boehringer Ingelheim Management Trainee (MT) Program is a robust and fast-track development program specially designed to hire young potential talents, expedite their career development, and grow them to be our future leaders.
Objective of Target Position
Lead overall management of e-retailors of the responsible region. Implement the Boehringer Ingelheim Pets on-line sales and customer plans to assure maximum exposure of Pets products within company guidelines, policies and directives.
What We Offer
- Tailor-made and well-structured rotations for each individual MT to help you deeply understand the business and build core capabilities in a 2-year time period
- Challenging and meaningful projects with on-going guidance and feedback to bring you the real experience of the business world with exposure & responsibility
- Dedicated senior leaders will act as your career mentorship to support your development as a future business leader
- Diversified training & learning activities throughout the program to support your continuous development
- Continued post program assignments
- Cross-country assignments to strengthen global mindset
What We Are Looking For
- Excellent 2021 fresh graduates with Bachelor’s or above degree
- Proficient English
- Strong passion for success & willingness to progress, innovative thinking, good emotional intelligence, and agile learning ability
Join us to grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives