Founded in 2003, EMW is a major wine importer and distributor throughout the Greater China wine market. Specialized in family owned wineries from the most renowned wine regions in the world, EMW is now exclusively distributing more than 600 labels from 15 different countries to luxury hotels, gastronomic restaurants, high-end retail chains, online shops, wholesalers, distributors and private customers in more than 150 cities in China.
1) EMW was founded in 2003 with its head office based in Shanghai. The company name “East Meets West Fine Wines” reflects its goal to share and exchange its passion, knowledge and wine culture with wine lovers all over China.
2) In 2009, EMW became one of the earliest Approved Program Providers for WSET training by providing high quality education and qualifications from Level 1 all through to Level 3.
3) In 2012, EMW opened its Hong Kong Office, thus successfully expanding the EMW market to Greater China.
4) In 2017, after 14 years since its foundation, EMW has grown to a leading wine distribution company with over 200 professional employees, providing its services to more than 3500 customers all over Greater China through its 7 offices and 15 representative offices.
5) In 2018, we are celebrating the 15 years of our company, EMW, and the shared passion for wines in Greater China.
EMW has been awarded “The Best Wine Importer” for 7 consecutive years since2011 by China Sommeliers Wine Challenge/Wine 100 Challenge.
Today, EMW exclusively represents more than 70 wineries from renowned regions of the most important 14 wine countries including Duval-Leroy Champagne from France; Ferrari, Tommasi and Planeta from Italy; Emilio Moro from Spain; Kracher from Austria; Vi？a Casablanca from Chile; John Duval and Kooyong from Australia, Susana Balbo Wines and Bodega Catena Zapata from Argentina; Craggy Range from New Zealand, etc.
JOIN US! 欢迎加入!
We offer a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.
At EMW, we do not only offer you a position but a career! The personal development of our employees is very important to us and we encourage all of our employees to improve their skills and reval their potential so they can grow and develop within our company.
For applicants, please refer to the detailed job description of each opening. We’re looking forward to receive your English and Chinese resume for job application.