Roles and responsibilities
Successful candidate shall fulfil the job content and perform the duties and responsibilities as below:
- Ensure consistent delivery of high-quality service within this campus, involve shuttle bus, cleaning, security, gardening, catering, maintenance, and other operation services.
- Coordinate proactively with different departments to handle/solve urgent issues during school day.
- Relationship management with operation team and another department.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS& SKILLS
- A bachelor’s degree or above.
- Have basic oral and written communications skills in both Chinese and English.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, strong pressure resistance and enough patience.
- Strong passion for the education industry.
- Strong track record of solving complex problems, strategic thinking and delivering significant impact.
A successful candidate should:
- Be defined by integrity, high standards, clear and open communication.
- Be optimistic, resilient, and have a well-developed sense of proportion and humour.
- Be mature and able to work independently as while as within a team.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and proactively approach others with a view to engaging in dialogue and building strong working relationships.
- Be aware and respect different cultures and backgrounds.
- Enjoy working under pressure in a fast-paced environment with good time and pressure management and be able to multitask.
- Be interested and prepared to join and shape the school.