发信人: hitwcm (hitwcm), 信区: Career_Campus
标 题: 恩智浦强芯(天津)--招聘Linux嵌入式软件开发工程师
发信站: 水木社区 (Wed Nov 30 11:19:50 2016), 站内
Linux Embedded Software Engineer
Work in TJN EMC lab, which is responsible for chip level EMC characterization on ARM based MPU and MCU products.
Be responsible to build (or port) Linux operation system, as well as to develop embedded application programs, for specific chips to enable EMC testing on them. Responsible to develop Linux drivers for specific IP modules on chip.
The engineer is also responsible to support others to make EMC test plan, create the test boards and perform the experiments. He/she could also be assigned to write IC EMC models or to work with design team to debug and improve EMC performance.
1. PHD or master degree in computer science, software engineering, electronic engineering or equivalent
2. Solid knowledge and experience on C/C++ programming, chip device driver development and embedded application development
3. Be familiar with Linux
4. Be familiar with software development tools, such as compilers, debuggers, IDE, etc.
5. Knowledge and experience of lab work and lab equipment operation is a big plus
6. Knowledge and experience of PCB design and layout is a big plus
7. Knowledge and experience of LabView is a plus
8. Great communication skills in both English and Chinese
9. Great team player
Send Resume To:
Billy Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)