[原帖] 发信人: juicer(大鸟Plus), ♀ Y ing jie sheng.com♀Info
标 题: 【紫竹英特尔】大数据组招聘实习生
发信站: 饮水思源 (2016年11月29日11:39:46 星期二)
As a Big Data programmer and researcher, you will participate in the full life
cycle of Big Data research, feature prototype/design/development, performance/
conformance testing and helping the platform engineering team identify both pe
rformance bottlenecks and feature gaps of Big Data software stack. You will wo
rk with both community committers and Intel engineering specialist to solve re
al world problem and contribute directly to Apache Open Source. You will join
an experienced world class engineering team who has successful record on mento
rship, and you will learn the cutting edge technologies related with Hadoop, S
park, Security and Intel Platform. You will be acting as a part-time paid rese
archer/developer for over six months not only building solid strong engineerin
g skills but also establishing connections/relationships with top programmer a
cross world. It is a great opportunity to mark your own name to the world clas
s software and open source committee!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Research on existing Big Data technologies and writing technical reports if
necessary, more on Big Data Security and IA related optimization.
- Performance analyzing, testing and writing performance analyzing reports.
- Prototype/design/develop features for Hadoop and open source.
- Build/maintain Hadoop clusters, build/innovate tools for development or debu
- Identify/fix bugs both in Hadoop system and related tools.
- Strong academic background on computer science and technologies, include com
puter architecture, operating system, data structure & algorithm, distributed
system, and compiler techniques.
- Solid programming skills include Java, C/C , script language (Bash, Perl or
Python), with proven record;
- Have experience on multi-thread programming, socket programming and JNI prog
ramming. Fast learning and can-do attitude, interesting in Hadoop/Big Data are
- Familiar with SCM tools include GIT, JIRA etc.
- Have knowledge on JVM will be a plus.
- Good English communication skill include verbal and writing skills.
- Team work and collaboration spirit.
- Master in computer science or have proven record as skilled software develop
Please send your resume to email@example.com, attach name should contain yo
ur name, school info, for example, "张三-上海交通大学-大四-BigDataIntern.doc"
※ 来源:·饮水思源 bbs.sjtu.edu.cn·[FROM: 184.108.40.206]