发信人: staffing (staffing), 信区: Career
标 题: Graphics Engineer@Intel Beijing
发信站: BBS 水木清华站 (Wed Jun 18 09:12:18 2008), 站内
Title: Graphics Engineer
Department: Mobility Group/Ultra Mobile Group
Job description -
The UMG Platform Software Group PRC engineering team in Ultra Mobile Group define, develop and validate software products and solution stacks for Mobile Internet Device/Ultra Mobile PC based on Intels cutting edge low power technologies. We are looking for highly motivated and experienced graphic software engineers to join our engineering team. The candidate will work with multiple partners/stakeholders in US, India and other international locations.
In this position, you will be joining a growing, nimble software engineering team within the UMG UPSG Software organization. You will be responsible for the SW definition, implementation, optimization, defect fixing for the 3D and/or 2D graphics and Video and/or image enhancement algorithms used in Intels LPIA chips.
You should possess more than 3 years working experience as a SW developer in graphics area for a Master or PhD of CS or EE.
Additional qualifications include -
- Strong Windows or Linux software background, including experience in driver/kernel development
- Excellent Windows or Linux SW development, testing and debugging skills in C and/or C++. Be familiar with development environment and had a proven track record in Windows SW product development through a full life cycle
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D graphics algorithms (e.g. Anti-Alias, shadow mapping, Bump mapping, etc), Familiarity with video specs (e.g. MPEG2, MPEG4, or H264)
- Programming experience in 3D, such as DirectX, OpenGL, HLSL (High Level Shader Language) or GLSL on Multi-core architecture
- Must exhibit technical & problem solving skills to define & execute tasks independently and have strong written and verbal communications in both English and Mandarin
The following qualifications would be added advantages
- Experience to work effectively across organizational and geographic boundaries; A proven ability to take ownership of multidisciplinary problems and drive them to closure
- Knowledge of Intel graphics architecture or embedded graphics architecture would be a plus
- Experience in interfacing with external customers and fellow travelers to work on customer issues and bug fixing
Please send your English resume to email@example.com directly. Pls use the title of "Apply for Graphics Engineering".
※ 来源:·BBS 水木清华站 http://smth.edu.cn·